Friday, February 4, 2011

SOURCE OF INSPIRATION

EN- This morning, I had my "moment of inspiration" by the daily visits to sites that I like ... Since yesterday, I missed the broadcast of James White on Signalnoise, I went to see it on his blog. There were no archives of the broadcast, but there was a new video on the main page. So here it is ... I suggest you take the time to listen to this guy...

FR- Ce matin, j'ai fait mon "moment d'inspiration" quotidien par la visite de sites que j'aime bien ... Puisqu'hier, j'avais manqué la diffusion de James White de Signalnoise, je suis donc allé le voir sur son blog. Il n'y avait pas d'archives de la diffusion, mais il y avait un nouveau vidéo sur la page principale. Le voici donc... Je vous suggère de prendre le temps d'écouter ce gars-là...

Description on James White's blog - Signalnoise.com
"Here is an informative and inspiring presentation by my good pal Nick Campbell, the Greyscale Gorilla. That says it all, have a watch or play it in the background while you work on your projects. Excellent workday commentary from a guy that knows and shares. Well done, Nick!"
- Signalnoise.com -

Thanks to GREYSCALEGORILLA & James White for sharing.


Nick Campbell - The Creative Gap: Becoming Better Than Most from Nick Campbell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts